Veeqo provides software to pick, pack, and ship your Orders.
Pipe17 supports the following data flows for the Veeqo Connector:
- Pull Orders from Veeqo
- Pull Products from Veeqo
- Push Inventory to Veeqo
- Push Fulfillment to Veeqo
- Pull Locations from Veeqo
In this article
- Connecting Veeqo to Pipe17
- Connection Flow Settings
- Configuring Other Settings
- What's Next?
- Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ensure you have access to your Veeqo admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/Veeqo account.
Connecting Veeqo to Pipe17
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" in the upper right corner.
2. Find the Veeqo Connector and Click on Add.
3. The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, leave these toggles turned off for now. We will revisit these later in the guide.
4. Click Next
5. Enter Private API Key. Ask your Veeqo representative to obtain this key.
6. Click Connect.
Connection Flow Settings
- Pull orders from Veeqo: Turn on this toggle to tell Pipe17 to pull in all orders from Veeqo starting from the date and time when the Veeqo Integration was enabled in Pipe17.
- Disabled: Select this option to neither pull nor push products from/to Veeqo
- Pull products from Veeqo to Pipe17: Select this option to tell Pipe17 to pull in the product catalog from Veeqo starting from the date and time when the Veeqo Integration was enabled in Pipe17.
- Push products from Pipe17 to Veeqo: Enable this option so that Pipe17 can push products from your existing catalog (in Pipe17) to Veeqo.
- Disabled: Select this option to disable inventory pulls and pushes to/from Veeqo.
- Pull inventory changes from Veeqo: Pushes Inventory updates into Veeqo starting from the date and time when the Veeqo Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Push fulfillments to Veeqo: Pushes Fulfillments updates into Veeqo starting from the date and time when the Veeqo Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
Configuring Filters and Other Settings (Veeqo Settings)
Now that you've turned on your connection flows, you can enable other filters and options before saving. Many of these filters give you the ability to filter certain data being transmitted between Veeqo and Pipe17. Let's review them all in detail!
- Exclude orders created before this date: By default, Pipe17 will pull orders and products that have been created after the date/time of first connecting Veeqo. If you wanted to start pulling orders and products after that date, you can add a custom date and time in this field.
- Pull orders when assigned following status in Veeqo: By default, Awaiting fulfillment and Canceled statuses are entered. Add one or more status if necessary.
- Pull only orders allocated to warehouses tied with fulfillment locations in Pipe17: Turn on this toggle to tell Pipe17 to pull orders from locations in Veeqo that match any fulfillment locations in Pipe17.
- Exclude orders assigned one of tags below: Add one or more tags to this field to tell Pipe17 to only pull orders with those tags.
- Exclude order lines with SKU patterns below: Add one or more SKU patterns here to tell Pipe17 to exclude those SKUs from the order.
- Process only orders with specific order IDs: Add one or more order IDs to this field to tell Pipe17 to only process those orders.
- Send shipping confirmation to customer: Turn on this toggle so that Pipe17 can instruct Veeqo to send a shipping confirmation to the customer. Optional.
- Process only products with specific product SKU patterns: Add one or more SKU patterns to this field to tell Pipe17 to only pull or push for those patterns.
- Exclude products with specific product SKUs patterns: Add one or more SKU patterns to this field to tell Pipe17 to ignore those SKU patterns when pulling/pushing products.
- Exclude products with specific tags assigned: Add one or more tags to this field to tell Pipe17 to only pull products with those tags.
- Process inventory only for products with specific SKUs: Add one or more SKU values here to tell Pipe17 to process inventory (pull or push) for those SKUs only.
Congrats! You've connected Veeqo to your Pipe17 account, and you're now ready to begin testing! Check out our Pipe17 Quick Start Guide for some helpful context on testing and other subjects.
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!|