Odoo is an open source ERP and CRM.
Pipe17 supports the following data flows for the Odoo Connector:
- Pull Orders from Odoo
- Push Orders to Odoo
- Pull Products from Odoo
- Push Inventory to Odoo
- Pull Inventory from Odoo
- Push Fulfillment to Odoo
- Pull Locations from Odoo
In this article
- Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ensure you have access to your Odoo admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/Odoo account.
Connecting Odoo to Pipe17
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" in the upper right corner.
- Find the Odoo Connector and Click on Add.
- The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, leave these toggles turned off for now. We will revisit these later in the guide.
- Click Next
- Fill in the fields below:
- Click Connect.
Connection Flow Settings
- Pull orders from Odoo into Pipe17:
- Push orders from Pipe17 to Odoo:
- Process orders in both directions:
- Pull products from : to Pipe17
- Pull inventory from Odoo into Pipe17: pulls Inventory updates from Odoo starting from the datetime when the Odoo Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Push inventory changes to :
- Process inventory in both directions:
- Push fulfillments to :
- Pull locations from Odoo into Pipe17:
Congrats! You've connected Odoo to your Pipe17 account, and you're now ready to begin testing! Check out our Pipe17 Quick Start Guide for some helpful context on testing and other subjects.
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!