Bundle inventory is calculated based on the inventory of the components within the bundle. Here's an example:
|If SKU SET-OF-GLASSES contains 2 of the SKU GLASS, and GLASS currently has 100 in available inventory, then SET-OF-GLASSES calculates to 50.|
When you first create a bundle in Pipe17, we will calculate inventory for it as soon as we receive the next inventory sync for any component SKUs. This way, we ensure the bundle has up-to-date inventory.
If your bundle inventory doesn't match the inventory of its components, you may need to manually trigger the bundle to re-calculate. You can do so by following these steps:
- Find the bundle in question under the Products tab of Pipe17
- Scroll down to the "Bundled Items" section and copy the SKU of one of the components (it can be any one of them)
- Now, head into the Inventory page of Pipe17 and search for your copied component SKU
- Click on the SKU in the list of results
- Make an inventory change to this SKU by clicking the pencil icon above the "On Hand" inventory. Change the value by a small number (such as 1) then click the icon again to save.
- Now, if you go back to the Inventory page and search for the SKU of your bundle, you should see it has calculated inventory correctly.
- You can now head back to the page for the component SKU inventory and undo your change.