At times you may want to manually update your inventory numbers in Pipe17. This is possible directly in the inventory page of the SKU in your Pipe17 portal.
If you need to manually adjust available to sell numbers in your selling channel or in Pipe17, you can do so using these steps:
- Open the Inventory section of your Pipe17 portal, and search for the SKU you want to update.
- If the SKU exists in multiple locations, you will need to click on the arrow to expand it, then click on the purple link for the SKU at the specific location you want to edit.
- In the inventory page, you can ensure you have the correct inventory location selected in the "Location" drop-down.
- Click the pencil icon next to the inventory category you want to adjust. Usually, you will want to adjust the "On Hand" value - to review what each inventory category is, consult our Inventory Overview guide.
- Change the stock number using the up and down arrows. Then, click the floppy disk icon ("save") or use the enter key on your keyboard to save the changes.
* To trigger outbound changes, you need to adjust the inventory up or down. Just saving doesn't trigger inventory change
If your selling channel integration (for example, Shopify) is configured to receive inventory from Pipe17, then it should have its available number updated to match your change within a few minutes.
|Pipe17 will periodically ingest inventory from your 3PL/warehouse, if you have one configured. Usually this happens once a day in the evening. This automatic ingest event will likely overwrite any manual changes you made.