So you've created your Pipe17 account! Now what? Although the exact steps will differ depending on the type of connections you are configuring, review these guides for an overview of how to start using Pipe17.
This guide is part of is an overview of what you need to do to get your Pipe17 account up and running:
- Step 0: Sign up for an account
- Step 1: Get connected to your channels!
- Step 2: Configure basic settings
- Step 3: Test
- Step 4: Go live!
This set of articles will go through these steps. If you've already completed all steps of your initial account configuration, we recommend reviewing this set of articles on the getting to know the Pipe17 portal.
Get your Pipe17 account
Before you can begin, you need a Pipe17 account! It's likely you already received one (or a signup link) from our sales team or from an onboarding specialist. If not, reach out to your contact at Pipe17 and request the signup link for an account.
Now, you can login to Pipe17. The first time you log in, you'll be presented with our 3-step onboarding wizard. If you've already completed this wizard, feel free to proceed with the next step of this guide, otherwise follow the steps below.
|In the following steps, you'll have the choice to enable some connector settings already. if you know exactly which data flow settings you want to turn on, you can do so in steps 2 & 3. Or, you can add the connectors without enabling any settings yet - you'll be able to configure them later on in your account settings, with the help of the next few guides in this overview.|
- Company Info: fill out these fields with your company details.
- Selling Channel: choose the selling channel integration you want to connect to Pipe17. This is the channel from which Pipe17 will pull your orders. You can select multiple connectors here, if you have more than one selling channel to connect.
- Fulfillment Partner: choose the fulfillment integration you want to connect to Pipe17. This is the system to which Pipe17 will send your orders for fulfillment. Again, you can select multiple, but the limit of fulfillment channels you can connect is limited by your Pipe17 plan.