Deliverr is a logistics platform for fulfilling orders. Pipe17 can sync Shipping Requests, Fulfillments, Products and Inventory with Deliverr.
In this article
- You should already be signed up to a Pipe17 plan or trial so that you can add a new 3PL to your account. If you're not certain, reach out to our sales team to ensure you are ready to begin setup.
- You should already have a Deliverr account that you are able to login to.
- This setup guide will instruct you how to send your orders from Pipe17 to Deliverr, and sync your inventory from Deliverr to Pipe17. Before following these steps, you should ensure you are ready to begin routing orders to Deliverr. If you had a previous fulfillment service or other fulfillment processing occurring directly in your selling channel, make sure it is turned off otherwise you may be at risk of double-fulfilling orders.
New Pipe17 account
If you are setting up your Pipe17 account for the first time, you will be presented with the general onboarding wizard for your account after signing up.
Here, you can fill out the company information and click "Next" to proceed to the fulfillment channel selection screen, and find the Deliverr integration. Click Connect. You can now proceed with the Basic configuration section of this guide.
Existing Pipe17 account
If you already have a Pipe17 account, add the Deliverr integration by navigating to Integrations on the left-hand side of the portal.
Click on "Add Integration" then find the Deliverr connector and click on it, then click Connect. Follow the prompts on the setup dialog, clicking Next or Connect to proceed with each step.
|If you navigate away from the setup wizard, you can simply click on Integrations once more and you will find the Deliverr connector added on that page. Click on it to proceed with setup.
To complete your Deliverr connection after adding the integration in Pipe17, do the following:
- In Pipe17, go to Integrations > Deliverr and copy the full apiKey you see here.
- Log in to Deliverr, and navigate to Integrations. Make sure the Pipe17 integration is added here, and paste the apiKey you copied into the corresponding field in Deliverr.
The Deliverr connector does not have additional settings, so once it is connected, inventory and orders will flow by default. To prevent Pipe17 from sending orders/shipping requests to Deliverr, turn off the following setting:
- Send Shipping Requests to Deliverr
Within a few minutes to an hour of enabling your Deliverr connector in Pipe17, you should see the following:
- A location called "Deliverr" will be created in Pipe17, under Inventory > Locations.
- Products that exist in Pipe17, if they do not exist in Deliverr, will be synced over to the Deliverr portal.
- Products that exist in Pipe17, if they do exist in Deliverr, will now display a "Pipe17 Alias" on the Deliverr product page.
- Inventory records will be created in the Inventory section of Pipe17, for SKUs that contain inventory in Deliverr.
- The Deliverr connector is different from most other Pipe17 connectors, in that it only supports a pull model. Even though entities like Orders and Products in Pipe17 seem to be "sent" from Pipe17 to Deliverr, in fact they are periodically pulled from Pipe17 by the Deliverr system:
- Products are pulled by Deliverr every 4 hours.
- Orders are pulled every 15-30 minutes.
- Deliverr pulls all products from Pipe17. If you only need a subset of products to sync between Pipe17 and Deliverr, avoid creating them in Pipe17 - you can use a product CSV upload in Pipe17 to create only the products you need synced to Deliverr.
- Shipping method mappings must be set up on the Deliverr side, with the use of their Shipping Method Mapping functionality.
- Deliverr's portal shows inventory by fulfillment center / location. But Deliverr only pushes out total inventory to the Deliverr integration, so Pipe17 will just show the aggregate inventory.
To use Deliverr Fast Tags with Pipe17, make sure of the following:
- The source order channel name (e.g. Shopify) and source order ID must be passed into Deliverr. If you pull orders from another system (like NetSuite), you'll need to make sure the original source channel name exists somewhere on the order and is mapped to orderSource in Pipe17.
- You will also need to make two connections in Deliverr - one to Pipe17 for Orders, Fulfillments, etc and another Deliverr Fast Tag connection to the order source channel. The first is the connection you have set up with the help of this guide, and the second can be configured with the help of Deliverr Support.
If you use multiple fulfillment services, you might need to make sure that all your Deliverr Fast-Tagged orders get routed to Deliverr, regardless of your other usual routing rules. There are two recommended methods of doing this:
- Route all fulfillable orders to Deliverr. This is the surest way to ensure all fast-tagged orders go to Deliverr as opposed to another fulfillment channel; or
- Route based on shipping method. Since there are a limited number of shipping method names that Deliverr applies to fast-tagged orders, you can configure your Pipe17 Order Routing rules to check if one of these shipping methods is present on an order. If it is, route to Deliverr. Read more about configuring your routing rules in our Order Routing guide.
The eligible fast tag shipping methods from Deliverr are: Free NextDay Delivery, Free 2-Day Delivery, Free 3-Day Delivery, NextDay Delivery, 2-Day Delivery, 3-Day Delivery. Once configured, your order routing card would look like below. Make sure it is the first card in your Routing setup, so that it gets checked before anything else.
And the "Contains Fast Tag Shipping Method" filter would be:
My order isn't getting pulled by Deliverr
- Make sure the Send Shipping Requests to Deliverr setting is enabled in your Deliverr connector settings.
- Make sure the SKU(s) in the order currently have stock in Deliverr.
- Make sure the order address is in a format that is accepted by Deliverr.
Inventory is not in sync between Pipe17 and Deliverr
- Refer to our in-depth troubleshooting guide for this issue here: Sync inventory with Deliverr