How to finish setting up Excelsior
Because of the limitation of Excelsior's API, we can't get the list of Locations (Warehouse in Excelsior term) created automatically. Please follow these steps to complete the setup.
- Reach out to your Excelsior contact or via firstname.lastname@example.org and request they provide you the warehouseId for all of your warehouses.
- Go to https://app.pipe17.com/inventory/locations and click on the "Create Location" button
- Set the following fields:
Status = Active
Name = What you have in Excelsior
3PL Integration = Excelsior Integration
Preserve Bundles = Don't check as Excelsior doesn't handle Bundles
Exclude From Totals = Should be uncheck by default
Address = User specify
- Click on "Add External Location"
- On the left hand, select the Excelsior Integration
- On the right hand side, input the warehouse id that has been provided by Excelsior
Repeat the above steps for all locations you have inventory at and want us to route.