In this Article
Pipe17 supports the following connection flows for the 3PL Central integration:
- Pull locations
- Push shipping requests
- Pull fulfillment information
- Pull inventory information
- Push product catalog information
Before getting started on this guide, you will need administrator access to your 3PL Central portal.
Important: The Client ID, Client Secret, and Customer ID needed for this integration are not available to view in your 3PL Central portal. You must contact 3PL Central Support to obtain this information before getting started on this guide.
Connect 3PL Central to Pipe17
- Login to your Pipe17 account and click on the Integrations tab
- Click Add Integration in the top right corner
- Search for 3PL Central > Add
- When the connection screen appears, select your 3PL Central environment in the first dropdown field. This will be 3PL Central Production or 3PL Central Sandbox (for testing)
- Enter the Client ID you received from 3PL Central support in the Client ID field
- Enter the Client Secret you received from 3PL Central support in the Client Secret field
- Enter the User ID of the 3PL Central account holder that has administrator permissions. This ID can be found in the 3PL Central portal by clicking on the Users tab. The User ID will be located in the far left column:
8. Enter your Customer ID you received from 3PL Central Support in the Customer ID field
Here is an overall view of what is needed to connect 3PL Central to Pipe17. The fields marked with 3PL CENTRAL SUPPORT require information from 3PL Central:
After all fields have been completed, you can click Connect. Your 3PL Central account is now connected to Pipe17. In the next section, we'll review Connection Flows and other specific settings.
Connection Flows & Settings
Pipe17's 3PL Central Integration supports the following connection flows:
- Pull locations (warehouses) from 3PL Central
- Turning this on will tell Pipe17 to pull in locations (referred to as warehouses in 3PL Central) into Pipe17. These locations can be viewed in your Inventory > Locations tab.
- Push shipping requests to 3PL Central
- Turning this on will enable Pipe17 to push shipping requests to 3PL Central for applicable orders
- Process shipping requests with specific Order IDs (comma separated list)
- Adding order IDs to this field will result in Pipe17 sending shipping requests ONLY for those orders. All other orders will stay in Pipe17 with a status of "Ready for Fulfillment" until the filter is removed, or you manually create a shipping request.
- Default Shipping Carrier (optional)
- Assign a default shipping carrier here. 3PL Central will fulfill your orders with this carrier when available.
- Default Shipping Carrier Service (optional)
- Assign a default shipping service here. 3PL Central will fulfill your orders with this shipping service in relation to the carrier you've selected above
- Pull fulfillment information from 3PL Central
- Turning this on will enable Pipe17 to pull/receive fulfillment information (tracking) from 3PL Central when available.
- Pull inventory information from 3PL Central
- Turning this on will enable Pipe17 to pull/receive inventory quantities per SKU which will be displayed in your Inventory > All Inventory tab, broken down by location/warehouse.
- Process inventory information with specific SKUs (comma separated value)
- Adding SKUs to this field will tell Pipe17 to only pull inventory for the SKUs included. If left blank, Pipe17 will pull inventory information for all products.
- Force inventory re-sync
- Turning this on will prompt an inventory re-sync between 3PL Central and Pipe17. This happens automatically whenever there is a change, but the toggle is available for on-demand usage.
- Push product catalog information to 3PL Central
- Turning this on will push your catalog in Pipe17 (imported from another sales channel or connector) to 3PL Central
- Process only products with specific SKUs (comma separated value)
- Adding SKUs to this field will tell Pipe17 to only push certain products to 3PL Central if the toggle is enabled.
- Force product catalog resync
- Turning this on will prompt a product catalog sync between Pipe17 and 3PL Central.
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!