XCart is an eCommerce Platform.
Pipe17 supports the following flows for the XCart Connector:
- Pull Orders from XCart
- Pull and/or Push Products to/from XCart
- Push Inventory to XCart
- Push Fulfillment to XCart
- Pull Locations from XCart (turned on by default)
In this article
- Pipe17 Account - Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- XCart Account - Ensure you have access to your XCart admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/XCart account.
Connecting XCart to Pipe17
Navigate to Integrations in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" to add the XCart connector to your account.
Find the XCart Connector and Click on Add.
The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, you can choose your settings now or after the connection is established by navigating to the Integrations page.
You will need two values from your XCart account - API URL & API KEY.
- Login to XCart.
- From the browser URL copy the domain portion. For example, if the URL looks like https://myshop.com/admin.php then https://myshop.com is your API URL.
- Copy the API URL value into the API URL field on Pipe17.
Click on My AddOns on the left side menu and select REST API.
Add REST API module if it’s not found.
- Click on ‘Settings’.
- Copy the ‘API key (read/write)’ value into the API Key field on Pipe17.
Connection Flow Settings
Orders: Set to either Pull from XCart or Disabled.
Pull Orders → pulls in Orders from XCart starting from the datetime when the XCart Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
Products: Set to either Pull from XCart, Push to XCart or Disabled.
Pull Products → pulls in the Product Catalog from XCart starting from the datetime when the XCart Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
Push Products → pushes the Product Catalog to XCart starting from the datetime when the XCart Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
Inventory: Set to either Push to XCart, both, or Disabled.
Push Inventory → pushes Inventory updates to XCart starting from the datetime when the XCart Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
Fulfillments: Set to Push to XCart or Disabled.
Push Fulfillments → pushes Fulfillments updates into XCart starting from the datetime when the XCart Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
Locations: Set to Pull from XCart by default. This setting cannot be turned off since Order Processing depends on Location information.