Magento is an eCommerce Platform.
Pipe17 supports the following flows for the Magento Connector:
- Pull Orders from Magento
- Pull or Push Products to/from Magento
- Push Inventory to Magento
- Push Fulfillment to Magento
- Pull Locations from Magento (turned on by default)
In this article
- Connecting Magento to Pipe17
- Connection Flow Settings
- Integration Specific Settings
- Pipe17 Account - Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Magento Account - Ensure you have access to your Magento admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/Magento account.
Connecting Magento to Pipe17
Store URL: Enter your Store URL
Integration Access Token:
Login to your Magento Admin and follow steps below to generate an access token:
- Log in to Admin and click System > Extensions > Integrations to display the Integrations page.
- Click Add New Integration to display the New Integration page.
- Enter a unique name for the integration in the Name field. Then enter your admin password in the Your Password field. Leave all other fields blank.
- Click the API tab. Select the Magento resources the integration can access. You can select all resources, or select a custom list.
- Click Save to save your changes and return to the Integrations page.
- Click the Activate link in the grid that corresponds to the newly-created integration.
- Click Allow .
- Copy the Access Token displayed into the Integration Access Token field on Pipe17.
Connection Flow Settings
Orders: Set to either Pull from Magento or Disabled.
Pull Orders → pulls in Orders from Magento starting from the datetime when the Magento Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
Products: Set to either Pull from Magento, Push to Magento or Disabled.
Pull Products → pulls in the Product Catalog from Magento starting from the datetime when the Magento Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
Push Products → pushes the Product Catalog to Magento starting from the datetime when the Magento Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
Inventory: Set to either Push to Magento, or Disabled.
Push Inventory → pushes Inventory updates to Magento starting from the datetime when the Magento Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
Fulfillments: Set to Push to Magento or Disabled.
Push Fulfillments → pushes Fulfillments updates into Magento starting from the datetime when the Magento Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
Locations: Set to Pull from Magento by default. This setting cannot be turned off since Order Processing depends on Location information.