Squarespace is a website building and hosting company with available eCommerce plugins. It provides software as a service for website building and hosting, and allows users to use pre-built website templates and drag-and-drop elements to create and modify webpages.
Pipe17 supports the following data flows to/from Squarespace:
- Pull orders
- Pull products OR push products
- Push Inventory
- Push Fulfillments
- Pull Locations
In this Article
- Connecting Squarespace to Pipe17
- Configuring Connection Flows
- Configuring Other Settings
- What's Next?
Before getting started on this guide, ensure that you already have a website created in Squarespace and that you are the owner and/or administrator of the account. You will need these permissions to authorize the Pipe17 connection.
Connecting Squarespace to Pipe17
- Login to Squarespace in a new tab. You can login here.
- Login to Pipe17. You can login here. (new tab)
- Click the Integrations tab on the left
- Click Add Integration in the top right corner
- Search for Squarespace and click Add
After clicking Add, a connection flow menu will appear. Leave these settings turned off for now, we will revisit these later in the guide. Click Next.
After clicking Next, you will be prompted to connect your Squarespace account. Click Connect, and you will be directed to Squarespace where you will need to authorize the app's connection:
Click Allow to grant Pipe17 permissions to your Squarespace account:
Congrats! You've successfully connected Squarespace to Pipe17. Now you are ready to begin configuring your additional settings, and ingesting orders into Pipe17.
Configuring Squarespace Connection Flows
Pipe17 supports the following connection flows (pull/push) to/from Squarespace. Let's review them all in detail!
- Pull orders from SquareSpace: Turn this toggle ON if you would like Pipe17 to begin pulling orders from Squarespace. By default, Pipe17 will only pull orders created at the date/time the integration was first activated.
- Pull products from SquareSpace to Pipe17: Turn this toggle ON if you would like Pipe17 to pull in products FROM SquareSpace. These products will be listed in your Products > All Products tab in Pipe17.
- Push products from Pipe17 to SquareSpace: Turn this toggle ON if you would like Pipe17 to push products from Pipe17 INTO SquareSpace.
- Push inventory information to SquareSpace: Turn this toggle ON if you would like Pipe17 to push inventory per SKU into SquareSpace.
- Push fulfillment information to SquareSpace: Turn this toggle ON if you would like Pipe17 to push fulfillment (tracking) data into SquareSpace for each order.
Configuring Other SquareSpace Settings
Underneath your connection flow settings you will find another menu for SquareSpace Settings. Let's review these filters in higher detail:
- Exclude orders created before this date: Pipe17 will pull orders created immediately after the date/time the integration was first connected. However, if you need to push this out further (or earlier) you can add a date/time to this field.
- Process only orders with specific order IDs: Useful for testing, enter one or more order ID in this field to tell Pipe17 to only pull these orders.
- Cancel Pipe17 order if canceled in SquareSpace: Turn this toggle ON if you would like the order to be cancelled in Pipe17 if it has been cancelled in SquareSpace.
- Pull fulfilled orders from SquareSpace: Turn this toggle ON if you would like Pipe17 to pull in already fulfilled orders. Once these orders are ingested, they will not be pushed to a fulfillment channel, but can still be pushed to an ERP or OIMS.
- When pulling orders from SquareSpace only take orders assigned to specific channels: If you're working with one or more channel locations in SquareSpace, enter those channels in this field to tell Pipe17 to only pull from those channels.
- Enable sending notifications when applying fulfillments to SquareSpace: Turn this toggle ON if you would like SquareSpace to send a notification to the customer when fulfillment has passed.
- Only apply product updates for specific SKUs: Enter one of more SKU value in this field to tell Pipe17 to apply product updates for those SKUs only.
- Only apply inventory updates for specific SKUs: Similar to the above, add one or more SKU value here to tell Pipe17 to send inventory updates for those products only.
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!|
Congrats! You've connected Squarespace to your Pipe17 account, and you're now ready to begin testing! Check out our Pipe17 Quick Start Guide for some helpful context on testing and other subjects.