Brandboom is a B2B Wholesale Ecommerce Platform.
Pipe17 supports the following data flows for the Brandboom Connector:
- Pull Orders from Brandboom
- Pull Products from Brandboom
- Push Products to Brandboom
- Push Inventory to Brandboom
- Push Fulfillment to Brandboom
- Pull Locations from Brandboom
In this article
- Connecting Brandboom to Pipe17
- Connection Flow Settings
- Configuring Other Settings
- What's Next?
- Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ensure you have access to your Brandboom admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/Brandboom account.
|Notice: This integration requires a Brandboom Business subscription in order to access the required API connection credentials. Please contact your Brandboom representative for more information.|
Connecting Brandboom to Pipe17
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" in the upper right corner.
- Find the Brandboom Connector and Click on Add.
- The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, leave these toggles turned off for now. We will revisit these later in the guide.
- Click Next
- Pick Brandboom environment (production or sandbox)
- API Secret Key: Request API Keys and authorization from Brandboom Support
- Showroom name or id: Login to your Brandboom account to find this. You can find this by clicking Account > Profile
- Click Connect.
Connection Flow Settings
- Pull orders from Brandboom: Turn on this toggle to tell Pipe17 to pull in all orders from Brandboom starting from the date and time when the Brandboom Integration was enabled in Pipe17.
- Disabled: Select this option to neither pull nor push products from/to Brandboom
- Pull products from Brandboom to Pipe17: Select this option to tell Pipe17 to pull in the product catalog from Brandboom starting from the date and time when the Brandboom Integration was enabled in Pipe17.
- Push products from Pipe17 to Brandboom: Enable this option so that Pipe17 can push products from your existing catalog (in Pipe17) to Brandboom.
- Disabled: Select this option to disable inventory pulls and pushes to/from Brandboom.
- Push inventory changes to Brandboom: Pushes Inventory updates into Brandboom starting from the date and time when the Brandboom Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Push fulfillments to Brandboom: Pushes Fulfillments updates into Brandboom starting from the date and time when the Brandboom Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
Configuring Filters and Other Settings (Brandboom Settings)
Now that you've turned on your connection flows, you can enable other filters and options before saving. Many of these filters give you the ability to filter certain data being transmitted between Brandboom and Pipe17. Let's review them all in detail!
- Exclude orders created before this date: By default, Pipe17 will pull orders and products that have been created after the date/time of first connecting Brandboom. If you wanted to start pulling orders and products after that date, you can add a custom date and time in this field.
Pull orders matching selected criteria: By default, Pipe17 will all Orders except the ones with open status.
- Only pull orders marked as Complete and Export Ready: Pipe17 will only pull Orders with the status as Complete and Export Ready.
- When ingesting orders, remove leading underscore from line items SKUs: Turn on this toggle to tell Pipe17 to remove leading underscore from line item SKUs.
- Mark processed orders as exported: Turn on this toggle to tell Pipe17 to update processed Orders as exported.
- Allow order updates to be pulled into Pipe17 after the order is sent to fulfillment, but is not fulfilled yet: Turn on this toggle to tell Pipe17 to allow updates to the Order even after it is sent to Fulfillment but before being Fulfilled.
- Use Brandboom orders status when possible, while pulling orders into Pipe17: Turn on this toggle to tell Pipe17 to use status set by Brandboom on Orders whenever possible.
- Process only orders with specific order IDs: Add one or more order IDs to this field to tell Pipe17 to only process those orders.
- Use Brandboom price tier: Specify the Brandboom price tier to use.
- Use Brandboom price tier mapping for wholesale prices: Specify each element as tierName:priceName, i.e. Brandboom price tier name and Pipe17 price name separated by semicolon ';' .
- Process only products with specific product SKU patterns: Add one or more SKU patterns to this field to tell Pipe17 to only pull or push for those patterns.
- Defne source location for Inventory updates: Select the location where inventory updates will be applied.
- Process inventory only for products with specific SKUs: Add one or more SKU values here to tell Pipe17 to process inventory (pull or push) for those SKUs only.
- Do Not Process inventory only for products with specific SKUs: Add one or more SKU values here to tell Pipe17 to NOT process inventory (pull or push) for those SKUs only.
Congrats! You've connected Brandboom to your Pipe17 account, and you're now ready to begin testing! Check out our Pipe17 Quick Start Guide for some helpful context on testing and other subjects.
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!|