Fabric is a headless and modular Ecommerce platform.
Pipe17 supports the following data flows for the Fabric Connector:
- Pull Orders from Fabric
- Push Inventory to Fabric
- Push Fulfillment to Fabric
- Pull Locations from Fabric
In this article
- Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ensure you have access to your Fabric admin account and Fabric Support. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/Fabric account.
Connecting Fabric to Pipe17
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" in the upper right corner.
- Find the Fabric Connector and Click on Add.
- The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, leave these toggles turned off for now. We will revisit these later in the guide.
- Click Next
- Contact Fabric customer support to collect the following information
API Key Inventory
API Key Identity
- Fill the information in the corresponding fields
- Click Connect.
Connection Flow Settings
- Pull orders from Fabric: Turn on this toggle to tell Pipe17 to pull in all orders from Fabric starting from the date and time when the Fabric Integration was enabled in Pipe17.
- Push inventory changes to Fabric: Pushes Inventory updates into Fabric starting from the date and time when the Fabric Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Push Fulfillments to Fabric: Pushes Fulfillments updates into Fabric starting from the date and time when the Fabric Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull locations from Fabric: Turn on this toggle to tell Pipe17 to pull in all Locations from Fabric starting from the date and time when the Fabric Integration was enabled in Pipe17. This setting cannot be turned off since Order Processing depends on Location information.
Congrats! You've connected Fabric to your Pipe17 account, and you're now ready to begin testing! Check out our Pipe17 Quick Start Guide for some helpful context on testing and other subjects.
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!|