Xero is an accounting software for small businesses, accountants, and bookkeepers.
Pipe17 supports the following data flows for the Xero Connector:
- Pull Orders from Xero
- Push Orders to Xero
- Pull Products from Xero
- Pull Inventory from Xero
- Pull Locations from Xero
In this article
- Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ensure you have access to your Xero admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/Xero account.
Connecting Xero to Pipe17
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" in the upper right corner.
- Find the Xero Connector and Click on Add.
- The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, leave these toggles turned off for now. We will revisit these later in the guide.
- Click Next
- Click Connect. Login using your Xero credentials and follow the steps to complete authentication.
Connection Flow Settings
- Pull orders from Xero: pulls Orders updates from Xero starting from the datetime when the Xero Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Push orders to Xero: pushes Orders into Xero starting from the datetime when the Xero Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull products from Xero: pulls Product Catalog updates from Xero starting from the datetime when the Xero Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull inventory changes from Xero: pulls Inventory updates from Xero starting from the datetime when the Xero Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull locations from Xero: Set to Pull from Xero by default. This setting cannot be turned off since Order Processing depends on Location information.
Congrats! You've connected Xero to your Pipe17 account, and you're now ready to begin testing! Check out our Pipe17 Quick Start Guide for some helpful context on testing and other subjects.
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!|