GreenSpoon (Skulocity) is fully integrated CRM & ERP suite.
Pipe17 supports the following data flows for the GreenSpoon Connector:
- Push Orders to GreenSpoon
- Pull Products from GreenSpoon
- Pull Fulfillments from GreenSpoon
- Pull Inventory from GreenSpoon
- Pull Locations from GreenSpoon
In this article
- Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ensure you have access to your GreenSpoon admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/GreenSpoon account.
Connecting GreenSpoon to Pipe17
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" in the upper right corner.
- Find the GreenSpoon Connector and Click on Add.
- The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, leave these toggles turned off for now. We will revisit these later in the guide.
- Click Next
- API URL: Copy the domain part of the URL in your browser address bar. It should look like https://<your-account>.skulocity.org/api
- Click Connect.
Connection Flow Settings
- Push orders to GreenSpoon:
- Pull products from :
- Pull fulfillments from :
- Pull inventory changes from :
- Pull locations from :
Congrats! You've connected Pipe17 Quick Start Guide for some helpful context on testing and other subjects.to your Pipe17 account, and you're now ready to begin testing! Check out our
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!