Shipmonk is a 3PL for eCommerce Fulfillment.
Pipe17 supports the following order flows for the Shipmonk connector:
- Push product catalog
- Push shipping requests
- Pull inventory information
- Pull fulfillments
- Push arrivals (inbounds)
- Pull receipts
- Pull locations (turned on by default)
In this article
- Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ensure you have access to your Shipmonk admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/Shipmonk account.
Connecting Shipmonk to Pipe17
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" in the upper right corner.
- Find the Shipmonk Connector and Click on Add.
- The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, leave these toggles turned off for now. We will revisit these later in the guide.
- Click Next
- Select Shipmonk Environment: Production or Sandbox
- Contact Shipmonk support to get the following values:
- API Key
- Store ID
- Fill in the values on Pipe17.
- Click Connect.
Pipe17 supports the following connection flows to/from Shipmonk. Here's a description of them all:
- Push product catalog information to Shipmonk: Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to push your product catalog in Pipe17 to Shipmonk. Your product catalog may have originated from a sales channel or another connector.
- Push shipping requests to Shipmonk: This flow will often be required, and allows Pipe17 to send a shipping request to Shipmonk for each order.
- Pull inventory information from Shipmonk: This flow will often be required, and allows Pipe17 to pull inventory from Shipmonk for each one of your SKUs in your catalog.
- Pull fulfillments from Shipmonk: This flow will often be required, and enables Pipe17 to pull fulfillment/tracking data from Shipmonk when available.
- Push arrivals to Shipmonk: Turn on this flow if you are created arrivals (inbounds) in Pipe17 that need to be sent to Shipmonk.
- Pull receipts from Shipmonk: Turn this on to enable Pipe17 to retrieve receipts from Shipmonk
- Pull locations (warehouses) from Shipmonk: This field is enabled by default and cannot be turned off. Pipe17 will pull all warehouse IDs from Shipmonk which will appear in your Inventory > Locations tab
|Need help with configuring your order flows? Having trouble placing a test order? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!