ALOM is a Global Supply Chain Company.
Pipe17 supports the following order flows for the ALOM connector:
- Push shipping requests
- Pull inventory information
- Pull fulfillments
- Pull locations (turned on by default)
In this article
- Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ensure you have access to your ALOM admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/ALOM account.
Connecting ALOM to Pipe17
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" in the upper right corner.
- Find the ALOM Connector and Click on Add.
- The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, leave these toggles turned off for now. We will revisit these later in the guide.
- Click Next
- Contact ALOM support to get the following values:
- API URL
- API Key
- Customer ID
- Fill in the values on Pipe17.
- Click Connect.
Pipe17 supports the following connection flows to/from ALOM. Here's a description of them all:
- Push shipping requests to ALOM: pushes Shipping Requests into Alom starting from the datetime when the Alom Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull inventory information from ALOM: pulls Inventory updates from Alom starting from the datetime when the Alom Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull fulfillments from ALOM: pulls Fulfillments updates from Alom starting from the datetime when the Excelsior Alom was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull locations (warehouses) from ALOM: Set to Pull from Alom by default. This setting cannot be turned off since Order Processing depends on Location information.
|Need help with configuring your order flows? Having trouble placing a test order? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!|