Square provides eCommerce solutions for small, medium, and large businesses.
Pipe17 supports the following data flows for the Square Connector:
- Pull Products from Square
- Pull Inventory from Square
- Push Inventory to Square
- Pull Locations from Square
In this article
- Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ensure you have access to your Square admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/Square account.
Connecting Square to Pipe17
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" in the upper right corner.
- Find the Square Connector and Click on Add.
- The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, leave these toggles turned off for now. We will revisit these later in the guide.
- Click Next
Select Square Environment - Production or Sandbox
Click on Connect. You will be redirected to Square authentication page, follow the steps to Approve Pipe17 integration. You will be redirected back to Pipe17.
Connection Flow Settings
- Products: Set to either Pull from Square or Disabled.
- Disabled: Select this option to neither pull nor push products from/to Square
- Pull products from Square to Pipe17: pulls in the Product Catalog from Square starting from the datetime when the Square Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Inventory: Set to either Pull from Square, Push to Square, or Disabled.
- Disabled: Select this option to disable inventory pulls and pushes to/from Square.
- Pull inventory changes to Square: pulls in Inventory from Square starting from the datetime when the Square Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Push inventory changes to Square: pushes Inventory updates into Square starting from the datetime when the Square Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Locations: Set to Pull from Square by default. This setting cannot be turned off since Order Processing depends on Location information.
Congrats! You've connected Square to your Pipe17 account, and you're now ready to begin testing! Check out our Pipe17 Quick Start Guide for some helpful context on testing and other subjects.
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!|