SOS Inventory is an cloud based Inventory, Order Management and Manufacturing software.
Pipe17 supports the following data flows for the SOS Inventory Connector:
- Pull Orders from SOS Inventory
- Push Orders to SOS Inventory
- Pull Products from SOS Inventory
- Push Products to SOS Inventory
- Pull Shipping Requests from SOS Inventory
- Pull Inventory from SOS Inventory
- Pull Locations from SOS Inventory
In this article
- Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ensure you have access to your SOS Inventory admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/SOS Inventory account.
Connecting SOS Inventory to Pipe17
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" in the upper right corner.
- Find the SOS Inventory Connector and Click on Add.
- The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, leave these toggles turned off for now. We will revisit these later in the guide.
- Click Next
Click Connect. In the new SOS Inventory tab that opens in your browser follow the instructions SOS Inventory displays for authorizing Pipe17 access to your SOS Inventory environment.
Connection Flow Settings
- Pull orders from SOS Inventory into Pipe17:
- Push orders from Pipe17 to SOS Inventory:
- Process orders in both directions:
- Pull products from SOS Inventory to Pipe17:
- Push products from Pipe17 to SOS Inventory:
- Pull shipping requests from pulls shipping requests updates from into Pipe17: starting from the datetime when the Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull inventory from pulls Inventory updates from into Pipe17: starting from the datetime when the Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull locations from SOS Inventory into Pipe17:
Congrats! You've connected SOS Inventory to your Pipe17 account, and you're now ready to begin testing! Check out our Pipe17 Quick Start Guide for some helpful context on testing and other subjects.
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!