NRI specializes in e-commerce & wholesale fulfillment of premium apparel, footwear, accessories and select goods throughout North America.
Pipe17 supports the following data flows for the NRI Connector:
- Push Products to NRI
- Push Shipping Requests to NRI
- Pull Inventory from NRI
- Pull Fulfillment from NRI
- Push Arrivals to NRI
- Pull Receipts from NRI
- Pull Locations from NRI
In this article
- Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ensure you have access to your NRI admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/NRI account.
Connecting NRI to Pipe17
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" in the upper right corner.
- Find the NRI Connector and Click on Add.
- The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, leave these toggles turned off for now. We will revisit these later in the guide.
- Click Next
- Select the NRI Environment you want to connect to.
- Enter the Username and Password provided by NRI.
- Click Connect.
Connection Flow Settings
- Push products to NRI from Pipe17:
- Push shipping requests to NRI from Pipe17:
- Pull inventory from NRI into Pipe17: pulls Inventory updates from NRI starting from the datetime when the NRI Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull fulfillments from NRI into Pipe17: pulls fulfillments updates from NRI starting from the datetime when the NRI Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Push arrivals to NRI to Pipe17: pushes arrivals updates to NRI starting from the datetime when the NRI Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull receipts from NRI into Pipe17: pulls receipts updates from NRI starting from the datetime when the NRI Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull locations from NRI into Pipe17:
Congrats! You've connected NRI to your Pipe17 account, and you're now ready to begin testing! Check out our Pipe17 Quick Start Guide for some helpful context on testing and other subjects.
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!