ChannelApe is a data platform for Ops teams.
Pipe17 supports the following data flows for the ChannelApe Connector:
- Push Shipping Requests to ChannelApe
- Pull Fulfillment from ChannelApe
- Pull Locations from ChannelApe
In this article
- Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ensure you have access to your ChannelApe admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/ChannelApe account.
Connecting ChannelApe to Pipe17
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" in the upper right corner.
- Find the Deposco Connector and Click on Add.
- The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, leave these toggles turned off for now. We will revisit these later in the guide.
- Click Next
- Login to your ChannelApe account.
- Copy the alphanumeric code in your browser url following: https://app.channelape.io/
- Ex: if your browser URL is https://app.channelape.io/2b3bacea-e40e-4f45-9d3c-a48bf59a5043/reports/dashboard
- Then the Business ID will be 2b3bacea-e40e-4f45-9d3c-a48bf59a5043
- To get the Private Key:
- Click on Business under Settings on left hand side menu.
- Click on API Accounts.
- Add a new API Account.
- Save the displayed keys in a secure location.
- Enter the values in the corresponding fields on Pipe17.
- Click Connect.
Connection Flow Settings
- Push shipping requests to ChannelApe from Pipe17: pushes shipping requests updates to ChannelApe starting from the datetime when the ChannelApe Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull fulfillments from ChannelApe into Pipe17: pulls fulfillments updates from ChannelApe starting from the datetime when the ChannelApe Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull locations from ChannelApe into Pipe17: pulls Locations updates from ChannelApe starting from the datetime when the ChannelApe Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
Congrats! You've connected ChannelApe to your Pipe17 account, and you're now ready to begin testing! Check out our Pipe17 Quick Start Guide for some helpful context on testing and other subjects.
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!|