Ecwid is an eCommerce Platform providing an online shopping cart.
Pipe17 supports the following flows for the Ecwid Connector:
- Pull Orders from Ecwid
- Pull and/or Push Products to/from Ecwid
- Push Inventory to Ecwid
- Push Fulfillment to Ecwid
- Pull Locations from Ecwid (turned on by default)
In this article
- Pipe17 Account - Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ecwid Account - Ensure you have access to your Ecwid admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/Ecwid account.
Connecting Ecwid to Pipe17
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" in the upper right corner.
- Find the Ecwid Connector and Click on Add.
- The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, leave these toggles turned off for now. We will revisit these later in the guide.
- Click Next
- Click Connect. In the new Ecwid tab that opens in your browser follow the instructions Ecwid displays for authorizing Pipe17 access to your Ecwid account.
Connection Flow Settings
Orders: Set to either Pull Orders from Ecwid or Disabled.
- Pull orders from Ecwid: .
- Disabled: Select this option to neither pull nor push products from/to Ecwid
- Pull products from Ecwid to Pipe17:
- Push products from Pipe17 to Ecwid:
- Disabled: Select this option to disable inventory pushes to Ecwid.
- Push inventory changes to Ecwid:
Fulfillments: Set to Push to Ecwid, or Disabled.
- Disabled: Select this option to disable fulfillment pushes to Ecwid.
- Push fulfillments to Ecwid:
Congrats! You've connected Ecwid to your Pipe17 account, and you're now ready to begin testing! Check out our Pipe17 Quick Start Guide for some helpful context on testing and other subjects.
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!