InventoryPlanner is a inventory forecasting and planning software.
Pipe17 supports the following flows for the Snowflake Connector:
- Pull Arrivals from InventoryPlanner
- Push Receipts to InventoryPlanner
- Pull Purchase Orders from InventoryPlanner
- Pull Locations from InventoryPlanner
In this article
- Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ensure you have access to your InventoryPlanner admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/InventoryPlanner account.
Connecting InventoryPlanner to Pipe17
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" in the upper right corner.
- Find the InventoryPlanner Connector and Click on Add.
- The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, leave these toggles turned off for now. We will revisit these later in the guide.
- Click Next
- Login to your InventoryPlanner dashboard.
- Navigate to Account > Settings > API tab
- Use Generate key to generate Authorization key
- Copy values of Authorization key and account ID and insert them in corresponding fields on Pipe17.
- Click Connect.
Connection Flow Settings
- Pull purchase orders from InventoryPlanner into Pipe17: pulls purchase orders updates from InventoryPlanner starting from the datetime when the InventoryPlanner Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull arrivals from InventoryPlanner into Pipe17: pulls arrivals updates from InventoryPlanner starting from the datetime when the InventoryPlanner Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Push receipts to InventoryPlanner from Pipe17:
- Pull locations from InventoryPlanner into Pipe17:
Congrats! You've connected InventoryPlanner to your Pipe17 account, and you're now ready to begin testing! Check out our Pipe17 Quick Start Guide for some helpful context on testing and other subjects.
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!