Whiplash is an omnichannel fulfillment and e-commerce technology provider.
Pipe17 supports the following data flows for the Whiplash Connector:
- Push Products to Whiplash
- Push Shipping Requests to Whiplash
- Pull Inventory from Whiplash
- Pull Fulfillment from Whiplash
- Push Arrivals to Whiplash
- Pull Receipts from Whiplash
- Pull Locations from Whiplash
In this article
- Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ensure you have access to your Whiplash admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/Whiplash account.
Connecting Whiplash to Pipe17
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" in the upper right corner.
- Find the Whiplash Connector and Click on Add.
- The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, leave these toggles turned off for now. We will revisit these later in the guide.
- Click Next
- Select the Whiplash Environment - Production or Sandbox.
- Click Connect. You will be redirected to Whiplash authorization page, follow the steps to authorize Pipe17.
Connection Flow Settings
- Push products to Whiplash from Pipe17:
- Push shipping requests to Whiplash from Pipe17:
- Pull inventory from Whiplash into Pipe17: pulls Inventory updates from Whiplash starting from the datetime when the Whiplash Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull fulfillments from Whiplash into Pipe17: pulls fulfillments updates from Whiplash starting from the datetime when the Whiplash Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Push arrivals to Whiplash to Pipe17: pushes arrivals updates to Whiplash starting from the datetime when the Whiplash Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull receipts from Whiplash into Pipe17: pulls receipts updates from Whiplash starting from the datetime when the Whiplash Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull locations from Whiplash into Pipe17:
Congrats! You've connected Whiplash to your Pipe17 account, and you're now ready to begin testing! Check out our Pipe17 Quick Start Guide for some helpful context on testing and other subjects.
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!