UNIS 3PL is an Asset Based Provider of Fulfillment and Transportation services.
Pipe17 supports the following connection flows for the UNIS 3PL Fulfillment connector:
- Push product catalog
- Push shipping requests
- Pull inventory
- Pull fulfillments
- Push arrival (inbounds)
- Pull receipts
- Pull locations (enabled by default)
In this Article
- Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ensure you have access to your UNIS 3PL admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/UNIS 3PL account.
Connecting UNIS 3PL Fulfillment to Pipe17
- In Pipe17, click the Integrations tab on the left
- Click Add Integration in the upper right corner
- Search for UNIS 3PL > Add
- When the Flow Settings menu appears, click Next. We will leave these turned off for now
- Select UNIS 3PL Environment: Sandbox or Production
- Username: Enter your UNIS 3PL portal Username
- Password: Enter your UNIS 3PL portal Password
- Contact UNIS 3PL support to get the following values:
- Company Id
- Customer Id
- Facility Id
- Fill in the values on Pipe17
- Click Connect.
Pipe17 supports the following order flows for the UNIS 3PL connector. Let's go over them all in higher detail!
- Push product catalog information to UNIS 3PL: Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to push your product catalog (originating from a sales channel or another connector) to UNIS 3PL.
- Shipping Requests
- Push shipping requests to UNIS 3PL: Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to send a shipping request to UNIS 3PL for your orders as they are pulled in by Pipe17.
- Pull inventory information from UNIS 3PL: Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to pull inventory per product, which can then be pushed to your other integrations.
- Pull fulfillments from UNIS 3PL: Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to pull fulfillment/tracking data for each order once it is available. At this point, Pipe17 will push that data back to your sales channel where applicable.
- Push arrivals (inbounds) to UNIS 3PL: Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to push a completed arrival to UNIS 3PL for processing.
- Pull receipts from UNIS 3PL: Turning on this flow will enable PIpe17 to pull receipts from UNIS 3PL, which can then be pushed to another connected integration (ERP for example)
- Pull locations from UNIS 3PL: This flow is turned on by default. UNIS 3PL does not have an API for Pipe17 to pull Locations from; instead Pipe17 creates a Location using the Facility Id provided in Connection Settings.
Congrats! You've connected UNIS 3PL to your Pipe17 account, and you're now ready to begin testing! Check out our Pipe17 Quick Start Guide for some helpful context on testing and other subjects.
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!|