Peoplevox is the Warehouse Management System of choice for rapidly growing ecommerce businesses, online retailers and direct to consumer brands.
Pipe17 supports the following order flows for the Peoplevox connector:
- Push product catalog
- Push shipping requests
- Pull inventory information
- Pull fulfillments
- Pull locations (turned on by default)
In this article
- Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ensure you have access to your Peoplevox admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/Peoplevox account.
Connecting Peoplevox to Pipe17
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" in the upper right corner.
- Find the Peoplevox Connector and Click on Add.
- The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, leave these toggles turned off for now. We will revisit these later in the guide.
- Click Next.
- API URL: This is the hostname of your account. When you login to Peoplevox, the URL in the browser will be something like https://qac.peoplevox.net/pipQac1234 - the API URL will be https://qac.peoplevox.net/
- Client ID: This will be the second part of the URL when you login. In the above example Client Id will be pipQac1234. You can also find it at the top right corner of the portal, before the Username of the logged in user.
- Site Name: Click on the dropdown in the top right corner of the portal, select 'Setup'. Click on the 'Sites' tab. Copy the name of the Site you wish to connect to.
- Username: Enter the Username for the Peoplevox portal. The user has to be an Administrator.
- Password: Enter the Password for the Peoplevox portal.
- Click Connect.
Pipe17 supports the following connection flows to/from Peoplevox. Here's a description of them all:
- Push product catalog information to Peoplevox: Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to push your product catalog in Pipe17 to Peoplevox. Your product catalog may have originated from a sales channel or another connector.
- Shipping Requests
- Push shipping requests to Peoplevox: This flow will often be required, and allows Pipe17 to send a shipping request to Peoplevox for each order.
- Pull inventory information from Peoplevox: This flow will often be required, and allows Pipe17 to pull inventory from Peoplevox for each one of your SKUs in your catalog.
- Pull fulfillments from Peoplevox: This flow will often be required, and enables Pipe17 to pull fulfillment/tracking data from Peoplevox when available.
- Pull locations (warehouses) from Peoplevox: This field is enabled by default and cannot be turned off.
|Need help with configuring your order flows? Having trouble placing a test order? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!