In this Article
Pipe17 supports the following order flows for the Wayfair connector:
- Pull Orders
- Pull Products
- Pull Shipping Labels
- Push Inventory
- Push Fulfillments
- Pull Locations
Before you get started on this guide, ensure that you have administrator credentials for your Wayfair account which will be needed to obtain your Client ID and Client Secret
- Login to your WayFair portal and navigate to Settings > Developer > Applications
- Create a new application. This will generate a new set of API credentials.
- In Pipe17, select your WayFair environment (Sandbox or Production). A Sandbox account will be used for testing while Production will be used once you go-live.
- Copy your Client ID for the new application and paste it into the Client Id field in Pipe17.
- Copy your Client Secret for the new application and paste it into the Client Secret field in Pipe17.
- Click Save
Pipe17 supports the following order flows to/from the WayFair connector:
- Pull orders from WayFair
- Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to pull orders from Wayfair.
- Pull product catalog from Wayfair
- Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to pull your entire product catalog from Wayfair.
- Pull shipment labels to Wayfair
- Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to pull shipment labels from Wayfair which can then be pushed to your fulfillment channel (if supported).
- Push inventory updates to Wayfair
- Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to push inventory updates coming from your fulfillment provider back to Wayfair.
- Push fulfillments to Wayfair.
- Turning on this flow will push fulfillment information from your fulfillment provider (including tracking data) to Wayfair.
- Pull locations from Wayfair
- Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to pull inventory locations (warehouse, virtual) from Wayfair.
Great! Now you're ready to begin testing to ensure Pipe17 is receiving your orders. To do this, you can utilize Integration Specific Settings (underneath your order flows) to apply a filter for your test order.
- Before you begin, ensure that Pull orders from Wayfair is turned OFF.
- Under Integration Specific Settings, apply a date/time in the Exclude orders created before this date field. This will ensure that Pipe17 does not import orders which may have already been fulfilled.
- Place your test order in Wayfair. Be sure that your order includes a product, recipient name, and a shipping address.
- Once the order is placed, add your test order ID to the Process only orders with specific order IDs field.
- Turn on Pull orders from Wayfair.
- Click Save
Your order should be pulled into Pipe17 within 5-20 minutes. When you're ready to go-live, remove the above order ID filter and click Save.
|Need help with configuring your order flows? Having trouble placing a test order? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!|