BoxC is an international eCommerce logistics platform capable of controlling all aspects of eCommerce logistics. Pipe17 supports the following order flows for the BoxC connector:
- Push product catalog
- Push shipping requests
- Pull inventory information
- Pull fulfillments
- Push arrivals (inbounds)
- Pull receipts
- Pull locations (turned on by default)
In this article
- Ensure that you have administrator access to your accounts.box.com account. This will be needed to establish your connection to Pipe17/BoxC.
Connecting BoxC to Pipe17
- Login to your BoxC account here
- In Pipe17, click on Integrations > Add Integration (upper right corner) > Search for BoxC > Add
- BoxC has moved to open authentication, so there is no need to input an API Token. Leave that field blank and click Connect
4. You will now be re-directed to another web page where you will need to authorize the Pipe17 app to access your BoxC account. Click Authorize, and you will be directed back to Pipe17.
NOTE: In order to successfully create fulfillment orders in BoxC, it is required to provide consignor (sender) information.
This can be configured in 2 alternative ways:
1. BoxC integration might pull consignor information from properties defined for BoxC user that will authorize Pipe17 to access BoxC environment.
2. Alternatively, consignor info can be provided on BoxC integration Settings tab. Note that if at least one of consignor related values is provided on BoxC integration Settings tab, then all consignor related fields should be specified there. Otherwise integration will try to lookup this information in BoxC user properties.
Pipe17 supports the following connection flows to/from BoxC. Here's a description of them all:
- Push product catalog information to BoxC: Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to push your product catalog in Pipe17 to BoxC. Your product catalog may have originated from a sales channel or another connector.
- Push shipping requests to BoxC: This flow will often be required, and allows Pipe17 to send a shipping request to BoxC for each order.
- Pull inventory information from BoxC: This flow will often be required, and allows Pipe17 to pull inventory from BoxC for each one of your SKUs in your catalog.
- Pull fulfillments from BoxC: This flow will often be required, and enables Pipe17 to pull fulfillment/tracking data from BoxC when available.
- Push arrivals to BoxC: Turn on this flow if you are created arrivals (inbounds) in Pipe17 that need to be sent to BoxC.
- Pull receipts from BoxC: Turn this on to enable Pipe17 to retrieve receipts from BoxC
- Pull locations (warehouses) from BoxC: This field is enabled by default and cannot be turned off. Pipe17 will pull all warehouse IDs from BoxC which will appear in your Inventory > Locations tab
Integration Specific Settings
Under your Connection Flow menu, you will see another menu titled Integration Specific Settings. This is where you can modify certain data coming from/to BoxC. We'll go over each field in detail now!
- Pull locations (warehouses) associated with specific language codes: The default entry is 'en' for english. If you're working with international warehouses in Italy for example, you would add 'it'
- Push only products with specific SKUs: Add one or more SKU values in this field to tell Pipe17 to only push those products to BoxC.
- Force products catalog resync: Turning on this toggle will force Pipe17 to push a catalog resync to BoxC. This can be used if you have a new or updated product in Pipe17, but need those changes to reflect in BoxC instantly.
- Process only shipping requests for specific order IDs: Add one or more order IDs in this field to tell Pipe17 to send a shipping request ONLY for those Order IDs. This is useful for testing.
- Use BoxC Post shipping when Pipe17 shipping code is assigned to one of the values below: Add a shipping code here for which BoxC will process as BoxC Post (not available in all countries, check with your BoxC representative for more information)
- Use BoxC Post shopping when Pipe17 shipping code is assigned to one of the values below: Add shipping methods to this field to tell BoxC to process the orders containing this shipping methods as BoxC Parcel (not available in all countries, check with your BoxC representative for more information)
- Use BoxC Plus & Priority shipping when Pipe17 shipping code is assigned to one of the values below: Same as above, add shipping methods here to tell BoxC to ship with BoxC Plus or Priority (next field) shipping when those shipping methods are present on an order.
- When Pipe17 shipping code does not match any value above, use: Select a default BoxC shipping method here when the above conditions do not match.
- Allow partial fulfillment: Toggle this ON to allow partial fulfillments.
|Need help with configuring your order flows? Having trouble placing a test order? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!