ShipHero is a multi-channel inventory and fulfillment solution. Pipe17 supports the following connection flows for the ShipHero Fulfillment connector:
- Push product catalog
- Push shipping requests
- Pull inventory
- Pull fulfillments
- Push arrival (inbounds)
- Pull receipts
- Pull locations (enabled by default)
In this Article
- Ensure that you are already logged into your ShipHero Fulfillment account (link)
- Ensure that you have admin login credentials readily available. These will be needed to establish your connection to Pipe17
- ShipHero uses country codes as opposed to full country names. In order for ShipHero to acknowledge shipping requests, Address Normalization must be enabled in Pipe17. To do this, click on the Configuration tab > Profile > scroll down and check the box for Address Normalization:
Connecting ShipHero Fulfillment to Pipe17
- In Pipe17, click the Integrations tab on the left
- Click Add Integration in the upper right corner
- Search for ShipHero > Add
- When the Flow Settings menu appears, click Next. We will leave these turned off for now
- Login to your ShipHero Fulfillment account using your username and password, then click Connect
Your ShipHero account is now connected to Pipe17. In the next section, we will review your Connection Flows to ensure that your orders are being sent to ShipHero correctly.
Pipe17 supports the following order flows for the ShipHero connector. Let's go over them all in higher detail!
- Push product catalog information to ShipHero: Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to push your product catalog (originating from a sales channel or another connector) to ShipHero.
- Shipping Requests
- Push shipping requests to ShipHero: Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to send a shipping request to ShipHero for your orders as they are pulled in by Pipe17.
- Pull inventory information from ShipHero: Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to pull inventory per product, which can then be pushed to your other integrations.
- Pull fulfillments from ShipHero: Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to pull fulfillment/tracking data for each order once it is available. At this point, Pipe17 will push that data back to your sales channel where applicable.
- Push arrivals (inbounds) to ShipHero: Turning on this flow will enable Pipe17 to push a completed arrival to ShipHero for processing.
- Pull receipts from ShipHero: Turning on this flow will enable PIpe17 to pull receipts from ShipHero, which can then be pushed to another connected integration (ERP for example)
- Pull locations from ShipHero: This flow is turned on by default.
Integration Specific Settings
Now that you have your ShipHero account connected, and all of your connection flows configured to your specifications, it's time to review some other settings that may be helpful to the way your orders are being fulfilled.
- Shipping Requests
- Process only shipping requests for specific order IDs: Enter one or more order IDs in this field to tell Pipe17 to only push shipping requests for those orders. This is especially helpful when testing the connection between Pipe17 <> ShipHero.
- (NEW!) Fulfillment
- When reporting fulfillments to Pipe17, exclude line items referring to the following SKUs: Add one or more SKU value here so that ShipHero excludes line items such as raw materials or component SKUs that won't actually be shipped.
- Push only products with specific SKUs: Enter one or more SKU value in this field to tell Pipe17 to only push those products to ShipHero.
- Force product catalog resync: Toggle this setting ON to push/update your product catalog to ShipHero on demand.
- Process inventory information only for products with specific SKUs: Enter one or more SKU value in this field to tell Pipe17 to push inventory for only those products to ShipHero.
- Force inventory resync: Toggle this setting ON to push an immediate inventory sync to ShipHero.
- Process only arrivals for specific order IDs: Enter one ore more order IDs in this field to tell Pipe17 to push arrivals to ShipHero for only those SKUs.
|Need help with connection flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!|