Brightpearl is an ERP that includes a variety of integrated modules for order management, warehouse management, accounting, point of sale (POS) solutions, and more. Pipe17 supports the following order flows for the Brightpearl connector:
- Pull and/or push sales orders
- Pull and/or push product catalog
- Pull OR push inventory
- Push fulfillments
- Pull, push, or process in both directions
In this Article
Before getting started on this guide, be sure that you are already logged into your Brightpearl account as an owner or administrator. You can login here. (this link will open in a new tab for your convenience)
Connecting Brightpearl to Pipe17
- In Pipe17, click the Integrations tab on the left
- Click Add Integration in the upper right corner
- Search for Brightpearl > Click > Add
4. After clicking add, a connection flow menu will appear. Leave all fields disabled for now, we will revisit these later in the guide. Click Next.
5. After you click next, you will be prompted to insert your Brightpearl Account ID. Your Account ID can be found in the bottom right corner while logged into your Brightpearl account. Copy your Account ID and paste it into the field in Pipe17. Click Connect.
6. You will now be directed back to Brightpearl to authorize the Pipe17 app. Review the requested permissions and continue. After approving, you can close the screen and head back to Pipe17.
That's all! Your Brightpearl account is now connected to Pipe17. Next, we will review connection flows to ensure that your orders are importing into Pipe17 and being exported to your desired locations.
To configure your connection flows navigate to the Integrations tab > Brightpearl > Settings tab.
- Pull sales orders from Brightpearl into Pipe17: Selecting this option will enable Pipe17 to pull in orders from Brightpearl as they are created.
- Push sales orders from Pipe17 to Brightpearl: Selecting this option will enable Pipe17 to PUSH orders coming from another source into Brightpearl.
- Process sales orders in both directions: Selecting this option will allow for Pipe17 to PULL and PUSH orders from/into Brightpearl.
- Pull product catalog from Brightpearl: Selecting this option will enable Pipe17 to pull your entire product catalog from Brightpearl. Your products will be viewable in the Products tab in Pipe17.
- Push product catalog to Brightpearl: Selecting this option will enable Pipe17 to push products from another source into Brightpearl.
- Pull inventory information from Brightpearl: Selecting this option will enable Pipe17 to pull inventory per SKU from Brightpearl. Inventory will be listed per SKU in the Inventory tab in Pipe17.
- Push inventory information to Brightpearl: Selecting this option will enable Pipe17 to push inventory per SKU coming from another source (such as a 3PL) into Brightpearl.
- Push fulfillments information to Brightpearl: Toggling on this feature will enable Pipe17 to push fulfillment and tracking data to Brightpearl.
- Pull locations from Brightpearl to Pipe17: Selecting this option will enable Pipe17 to pull locations from Brightpearl. These locations are used for order routing purposes and will be listed in your Inventory > Locations tab in Pipe17.
- Push locations from Pipe17 to Brightpearl: Selecting this option will enable Pipe17 to PUSH locations (coming from another connector and/or 3PL) to Brightpearl.
- Process location information updates in both directions: Selecting this option will prompt Pipe17 to process locations in both directions (push AND pull)
Integration Specific Settings
Below your connection flows you will find another menu titled Integration Specific Settings. Here, you will be able to add additional filters to help manage your orders. Let's go over them in more detail!
- Pull sales orders into Pipe17 only when associated with specific warehouse name: Add one or more warehouse name to this field to tell Pipe17 to only pull orders associated with that warehouse.
- Pull only sales orders with specific order IDs: Add one or more Order ID value here to tell Pipe17 to pull only those orders from Brightpearl.
- Process only products with specific SKUs: Add one or more SKU values to this field to tell Pipe17 to pull/push only those products from/to Brightpearl
- Process only inventory items with specific SKUs: Add one or more SKU value to this field to tell Pipe17 to update inventory for only those products
- Price list code to get product price for inventory information to/from Brightpearl: Add a price list code from Brightpearl so that Pipe17 can correctly pull/push inventory information from/to Barrett.
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!|