Feedonomics is Product Feed Management Platform.
Pipe17 supports the following data flows for the Feedonomics Connector:
- Pull Orders from Feedonomics
- Pull Fulfillment to Feedonomics
- Pull Locations from Feedonomics
In this article
- Ensure that you have a Pipe17 account or sign up for a free trial here.
- Ensure you have access to your Feedonomics admin account. This will be needed to establish connection to Pipe17/Feedonomics account.
Connecting Feedonomics to Pipe17
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Pipe17 portal and click on "Add Integration" in the upper right corner.
- Find the Feedonomics Connector and Click on Add.
- The Connection Flow Settings page is displayed, leave these toggles turned off for now. We will revisit these later in the guide.
- Click Next
API Client ID:
- Click on FeedAmp from the Dashboards dropdown menu on the left hand side
- Click on the Account name you wish to connect to. If no accounts are present ask your Admin to create one with RESTAPI access provided.
- Copy the ID in the browser URL following #/. Ex: the URL might look like 1230 will be the API Client ID. Copy this into the API Client ID field on Pipe17
- Username: Fill in the username you use to login to your Feedonomics account
- Password: Fill in the password you use to login to your Feedonomics account
- Click Connect.
Connection Flow Settings
- Pull orders from Feedonomics into Pipe17: pulls in all Orders from Feedonomics starting from the datetime when the Feedonomics Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull fulfillments from Feedonomics: pulls in Fulfillments from Feedonomics starting from the datetime when the Feedonomics Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
- Pull locations from Feedonomics into Pipe17: pulls Locations updates from Feedonomics starting from the datetime when the Feedonomics Integration was enabled on Pipe17.
Congrats! You've connected Feedonomics to your Pipe17 account, and you're now ready to begin testing! Check out our Pipe17 Quick Start Guide for some helpful context on testing and other subjects.
|Need help with order flows or integration specific settings? Contact our support team. We're happy to help!|