Pipe17 can map shipping methods from your selling channel to Amazon's Standard, Expedited, and Priority shipping methods.
To set this up, you need to know the exact name of the shipping options in your source channel, and then add these to your Amazon MCF integration settings in Pipe17. To review Amazon's definitions for their 3 available methods, take a look at their documentation on the subject: Shipping and delivery speed
Find the names of your existing shipping methods
You can confirm your current shipping methods by looking through a few of your recent orders in Pipe17.
- Head into the Orders tab of your Pipe17 portal
- Click into a few recent orders that are Sent for Fulfillment or Fulfilled
- On the Shipping Request for that order, you will see the Shipping Method. The value in this field is the exact name of the shipping method selected for the orders.
To ensure you find all the possible shipping methods that your customer can select, you should look at the shipping settings of the channel(s) where your customers are placing orders - Shopify, Walmart, eBay, etc.
If you need to review or change the shipping options in your selling channel, please consult the support team of that platform.
Configure your MCF integration settings
- Open Integrations > Amazon MCF > Settings in Pipe17
- Scroll down to find the relevant settings. There are 4 shipping fields you may need to edit:
"Use Standard shipping, when Pipe17 shipping code is assigned to one of values below"
"Use Expedited shipping, when Pipe17 shipping code is assigned to one of values below"
"Use Priority shipping, when Pipe17 shipping code is assigned to one of values below"
"When Pipe17 shipping code does not match to any value above, use"
- In the "Standard shipping" settings, input the names of the shipping method(s) from your selling channel that should translate to "Standard shipping" in Amazon.
- In the "Expedited shipping" settings, input the names of the shipping method(s) from your selling channel that should translate to "Expedited shipping" in Amazon.
- In the "Priority shipping" settings, input the names of the shipping method(s) from your selling channel that should translate to "Priority shipping" in Amazon.
- In the 4th setting, select which Amazon shipping method should be the default, in case an order comes in from your source channel with an unfamiliar shipping method. This way all orders will flow to Amazon with a valid shipping method, even if it comes into Pipe17 with a shipping method that is not explicitly configured in fields 1-3.
Here's an example:
|Pipe17 ingests orders from your source channel with the following possible shipping methods:
Your MCF integration settings should look like this in Pipe17: